Linking = Traffic. Traffic = Sales. Sales = Cash.Low-Cost + User Friendly + Time Savings = LinksManager.LinksManager = Profits.
There are many reasons why successful sites all hyperlink to other sites, but the major one is money. Google, Inc., whose search-engine index contains more links to more websites than any of its competitors, made a 2008 gross profit of more than $13 billion dollars from those links. Without links, Google and millions of other sites would simply cease to exist.
Five Reasons You Need To Link
- Linking to compatible sites is the only effective, zero-cost way to market your site. It gives uncounted thousands of potential customers single-click access to your website.
- Potential customers who visit your site via a relevant reciprocal link have already indicated an interest in your product and services and are much more likely to buy than random site visitors.
- Reciprocal linking is the e-commerce version of word-of-mouth advertising. It is equivalent to a trusted business person giving one of their customers your card; a very powerful endorsement.
- Interesting, useful content on linked sites is a potent value-add for your visitors, giving them information they want and building your site's credibility as an "authority site.
- Links are a major element in major search-engine ranking algorithms. In Google's words,* "Links help our crawlers find your site and can give your site greater visibility in our search results.
Five Reasons You Need To Link Up With LinksManager
LinksManager offers a fully functional free trial, nominal subscription rates, a 24/7/365 Help Desk, the most extensive library of linking tips, shortcuts, and how-tos in cyberspace, and free access to the LinkPartners.com directory of quality sites seeking link partners.
- LinksManager's patented, editor-based technology combines maximum link building and management productivity with 100 percent search-engine and web best practices compliance.
- LinksManager is NOT rocket science. Thousands of non-techno small-business site operators have been using its simplified, plain-English Control Panel for more than ten years.
- LinksManager gives you total control over your content without the time-wasting drudgery involved in trying to manually get, post and manage tens or hundreds of links.
- LinksManager is scalable to grow with your business. Free add-ons like LinkLets, LinkBlogs, and Deep Linking tools make expanding your simple link directory into a dynamic presence easy.